Friday, February 26, 2010

koff and sniffles

I think the double boiled ginseng chicken that I made last week was too heaty.

Had the most interesting conversation with a younger guy yesterday and we graduated to sms-ing. I feel like I'm going through a mid-20s crisis. Worse still, the younger sister pointed this out quite sometime ago. To which I answered that I can't help it if I like street fashion.

Early 20s - 20, 21, 22, 23
Mid 20s - 24, 25, 26 (I'm still here thankfully)
Late 20s or OMFG we're fast approaching the big tree-oh - 27, 28, 29

I was bitching to the equally young neighbour, he lives a stone throw away about the strange phenomenon older woman/younger man dynamic, something I affectionally I call the noona syndrome also known as Mrs Robinson effect or the cougar syndrome. What happened to the older guys?

To which he replied that "Age is only a number."

:o
Could the neighbour also have designs on an older woman? The neighbour's quite cute, he could pass off as a younger Rain with the whole tank top and small but apparent biceps thing going on.

I have to admit that this whole thing with the younger guy not the neighbour is awfully flattering and completely fueling my ego. :$

No comments: