Friday, March 12, 2010

Friends like these

Yesterday,

A: Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer up lah
Me: How to? Tomorrow's movie night. I could potentially bump in to him.
A: Well, I hope he trips down the cinema steps and breaks his nose, imagine him now all disfigured.
Me: *Hahaha* You sure know how to cheer me up.

A adds to the collection of platonic male friends to make up for the emotional peripheral replacement of a relationship. I needed an emotional pillar so I called on Toiletbrush to fill in the "date" space.

Problemo:

I'm trying to figure out how to work things out with the travelling, left-winged pot smoking (almost vegan) tree hugging hippie. I'd rather him spend 2 months here and I do the same as opposed to me just spending 2 months travelling South America with an almost complete stranger. One more option to go after the Games.

No comments: