Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Between sleep.

I feel cheated when I pick up a bad book to read. Who will compensate me for my wasted time and effort?

Funny dear were we talking about books? For a minute there I thought you were talking about men.

I had a dream about you last night that I was hugging you. It was a familiar embrace, almost friendly, almost intimate but most of all like how hugs were supposed to feel ... warm and fuzzy. I've missed you. What am I saying, I am missing you.

From a third person's perspective I would look as if I was clinging to you like a monkey, but let's not go there.

I woke up with a jolt from my slumber feeling as if an Acme anvil had descended upon my poor head. I wondered if you had that effect on women. Maybe they should give it a name and make it a clinical condition. Kinda like herpes.

No comments: