Sunday, August 23, 2009

Birthday shenanigans

18th - Food was ok, i really liked the roast beef and sausages. I got some mustard to go with the sausages. It was one of those really spicy mustards, spicy like wasabi, upon contact with you tongue it sends a zing to your brain and the sensation hits you right through your nose. Awesome stuff. 

Somewhere towards the end, Thurston took up a dare to lap up a huge teaspoon for $2 and the remainder for $5. I went home $7 poorer. That guy is crazy. 

Gave her a rainbow disco ball which she loved. I'm glad that went well. 

Obligatory bff shot with Sha at a Brazillian churrasco at United Square.

Celebrated the cousin's birthday on the 16th at Wine Connection with a bunch of happy men. It was quite intimidating to see that he had more make up going on than me with higher heels (6- inch pink DKNYs) to boot. The happy people were quite alright to hang out with. Zirca on a Sunday night I must add is really something else. 
Shopping for the present was so incredibly stressful. I must have went through every man bag in Takashimaya and Paragon. Shopping for happy people is so difficult cos they're alot more fashion conscious. Whilst I found many nice masculine bags I could get within my price range from Ben Sherman/Zara/AX equivalent, I realised it suited more to what I wanted. I ended up gifting a ladies light grey shoulder bag from Pull and Bear. I had to ask him a few times if he liked it. He said he did and I hope he wasn't bluffing. 

No comments: