Sunday, June 8, 2008

Eruption of pent up angst

I don't know you but I hate you already.

-----------------------------------------------------

By the way, its Au Revoir not Ale avoir, tak payah nak step pandai. Malu tau tak?

-----------------------------------------------------
Daily Tarot:

The Lovers
The Lovers represent a powerful union and the harmony of opposites. It represents the combining of two elements to create an even greater entity. This card often represents the formation of a new relationship or the strengthening of a current one. Love can come your way at anytime. There are difficult decisions to be made and conflict may arise when temptation and desire overcome morals and ethics.

------------------------------------------------------

When you spend too much time with a particular person, you think alike.
After spending time away from you I realized, that I don't even know you, much less pass judgment on whether I like you, the new you now. Its like we can tell each other stuff that we wanna hear but goes against what we really feel.

-------------------------------------------------------

Pr*ck. Yes I can call him one without much conviction.

--------------------------------------------------------

I've loved you to my best capability. If that's not enough. I don't know what is.

---------------------------------------------------------

BTW hor, Black is a color. Please don't go around telling people otherwise. Will make yourself look stupid okay? From dictionary.com
20. the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Compare white (def. 19).

No comments: