Thursday, January 15, 2009

Soapy’s media consumption

Websites: 

Weekly Japanese Anime -

Soul Eater

Bleach

Naruto

When I’m really bored

Vampire Knight

Gai Rei Zero

Skip Beat

Jossip:

Perez Hilton

Entertainment:

Youtube, crunchyroll, insert movie site

Movies

Rom-coms, the international arty farty stuff, HK movies

Social Networking

Facebook – this itself is rather strange coz I’ve been hooked to Pet Society, can study the adverse effect of applications affecting social aspect in social networking. Heh.

News:

Fark  - Really entertaining

Asiaone.

Radio:

Class 95 and sometimes 98.7 (I’m kinda getting too old for the latter but I’m love contemporary pop culture.)

Print

Newspapers, mags and books,

TV

Cable – I usually channel surf between lifestyle, education, cartoons and the movie channel.

No comments: