Saturday, March 8, 2008

An open letter

Dear All,

If you didn't know, Shaun and I not together anymore after 5++ fucking wasted years of my life.

In order to progress with the future, I have accepted his wise advice of "living my life before I met him" which I graciously accept.

In light of this difficult time, I have decided to move on and erase every memory of him that I have.

I'll be distancing myself from him and ALL first degree friends of his for an indefinite time.
(some abeit easier to do than others)

My actions are not limited to the following:


1. Removal from social networking groups i.e. friendster/facebook/fuckster

2. Removal from telephone directories - mine lah.

3. Not accepting calls or smses from the affected parties


If you do know him, I don't want to fucking know about what he's doing, who he's doing, how he is he doing yadayadayada cos I don't fucking care.

That being said, I'm alright I'll be alright.

Cheerio!

Soapy

No comments: