Monday, March 10, 2008

Personal philosophies

He said: Love is not the only thing you should pursue in life. There is many other meaning(ful) things for you to do.

I said: I'm not out to pursue love. Love just happens. And any idiot who says career before anything else is a total prickhead. I think money can be earned anytime. Its how hard you want to work and for how much. But the love of your life only comes your way once in your lifetime. I just wasn't his, never was I think. That way it wasn't a total loss isn't it, its just mine

About living in the now, this quote kinda sums up what I feel right now.

Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.

Of course there's that thing about just being able to click and talk about certain things and my tolerance in general.

Everytime I see something witty or funny or interesting, I'd channel my energy into blogging.

No comments: