Monday, July 28, 2008

Pretence and how somethings never change

Everybody needs a little false hope sometimes that pushes us to be more than what we are set out to be.
----------------------------------------------------

I had a little blast from the past with YS and Weilin, I think I would have sunk to a new low the day I need help from him. Sigh. Not really that desperate yet.

YS: y too early to say? he's totally perfect & match ur st(an)d(ards)! haha.. & stop studying so much books, heard from weilin u r still studying. y study when life is abt enjoy it to the max? haha..

Me: I must study so that I can get a good job and earn lots of money because I'm not as chio as ivy, or big boobied as sha or lucky as cheanea. If all else fails, I must be self dependant maybe buy myself a midget or sex slave or both. LOL

P-wned.

I'd like to see how he calls me on that one.
YS the quondam rebel, we all go thru that teenage angsty phase. And I suspect he's trying to get back at me for all the days in secondary school where I drew turtles on the back of his hands/arms in black marker while he slept in class.
He never really got mad at me. I think he secretly loved the temporary turtle tattoos, worst still pent up opression waiting for the day to launch a vengeful suprise all out assault on me.

Fast forward 10 years on to 2008, I'm still vandalising other people's hands.
PS I only drew the dinasaur with deformed legs.
PSS Maybe it had leprosy.

No comments: