Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blink and you'll miss it

Recycled texts - Post mortem for the Who the F%$# Are You Party

First and foremost I’d like to thank everyone who came down and made it so awesome. I’ve never really gotten to explaining how I came to this … The WTFRU party is really about reconnecting with all the people who have deemed themselves as friends over the years. 

Perhaps the party should have been Who the F%$# Are You (to me) Party. Heh.

Lots have happened within the past year, the most significant being the end of a long termed relationship of mine. As wise Ellen once said, at least I didn’t chose wrongly. I don't disagree, it’s really not that I mind being single but I really didn’t feel like spending this year’s birthday alone. 

It’s interesting to see that those who were there, have been there all along, with some odd surprises, great to see new faces and slightly disappointing those who were supposedly close that didn't make much of an effort and of course there are those who are too far away, u were with me in spirit and essence. I miss u guys much.

On a grubby note, I didn’t mean to get the Prima Deli and Bengawan Solo cakes. I was really looking forward to some good old fashioned rum-ed up Blackforest from Pine garden which has been a favourite since a few years back. But what to do … went down and they were closed for CNY. When life throws you lemons you make lemonade!

Thank you once again all. 


Photo sets here

No comments: