Monday, February 23, 2009

Crime and punishment

The blog's in a public domain, things that I want to leave for myself are usually written in some kind of a cryptic language.

“The guilty is he who meditates a crime; the punishment is his who lays the plot”

I replayed the past events in my head like a visual recording. Did I lead him on or did he lead me on? I only knew that the feeling brought me one of familiarity. Other than a first, guilt doesn't allow me to forget. I know I have the keys to the driver's seat. I should really pick myself up and starting now. On a random note, I have Snow Patrol's Run on my player.

I think its time for another tattoo. Well almost. Other than boy's paw print I haven't really thought of anything else that was deeply meaningful. Perhaps a portrait of my late grandma.

No comments: